With your Speedminton® equipment, you can play anywhere and anytime! All you need is two rackets, a Speeder® and there you go. The Speeder® is specially designed for outdoor play, wind resistant until wind force 4 and has a stable flight path until 30 meters. No limits for you: play in the park, on the street or in the backyard - fun is guaranteed. There is no net and with the glowing NIGHT Speeder® you can play even in the dark.
For those who want to play a match, we created the Easy Court. Two squares of 5.5m (the playing field) are setup within seconds at a distance of 12.8m - your court is waiting for you!
YOU'LL GET A FIRST IMPRESSION OF THE GAME BY WATCHING THE VIDEO!
1. Start hitting the FUN Speeder® (red coat, yellow cap)
2. Have a distance of about 5m between you and your partner.
3. The serve has to be made at waist level.
4. When you get used to the Speeder®, increase the distance to your partner up to 10m.
5. Now switch over to the MATCH Speeder® (yellow coat, red cap). The is distance to your partner should be about 12-15m.
6. In case of strong wind push a wind ring over the Speeder™ cap.
7. You really like the game? Then get yourself an Easy Court (two squares of 5.5m and in a distance of 12.8m).
8. Wanna play at night? Use the NIGHT Speeder® (yellow coat, transparent cap) and insert one Speedlight. Crack the Speedlight and push it firmly into the cap and you are ready. Have fun from dusk til dawn!
A game ends when one player reaches 16 points and until one player has a two-point advantage. A match consists of two wins.
Each player has three consecutively serves. Every serve counts. If the score is tied at 15:15, service alternates after each point. The service has to be done from hip level, overhead-smashes are not allowed. The losing side always has first service in the next game.
Points are if the Speeder® hits the ground. Lines are part of the game. Body hits are counted as a point.
Players change sides after each game. If a third game (tiebreak) becomes necessary, players change sides every 6 played points.